Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yoko SPA MILK SALT Reviews

This article will talk about the product yoko spa milk salt. But before anything else, I would like to let my readers know that I am not paid to give positive feedback in any of the product mentioned below. My reviews are base only to my experience using this particular product. Now lets get started! 

This product claims to provide you whitening, smooth & baby skin, that is enriched with vitamin E. 

If I will rate this product from 1-10 where 10 is the highest, I'll give 9. The reason why I gave 9 is because this product works well but it takes time and patience.

I am a mother of a 6 years old child and when I was younger I am fat. That's the main reason why I have stretchmarks on my stomach, around my thighs, and even in my butt cheeks.  

Those stretchmarks are not light, they are extremely dark which makes it visible. I started using this product 2 years ago, and at first few months, I didn't noticed any changes but at some reason I just continued using it until one of my friend told me that my stretchmarks fade and became lighter. 

This products smells like milk. Every after use I did felt that my skin is softer. I stopped purchasing it after 1 and a half year which I honestly don't know why but I continued using it last year. If you have wound, don't use this yet, this product definitely stings and its gonna be very painful so the best thing to do is to let your wound heal before using it.

This photo is taken last year March 19, 2013 during our tour in Cebu which I've also wrote a blog about in http://explore-the-fun.blogspot.com/ . No enhancement are done in this photo except for cropping. And as you notice, you can't barely see my stretchmarks though I still have those, but they are absolutely lighter.

I purchase this product in Watsons at a cost of PHP68.00 for 300g. This product last for 2-3 weeks or longer if you have less part to apply it. But for a better result, try applying this in you're whole body in circular motion. It works well in exfoliating your skin too.

If you have questions, suggestions, or better information please let me know and comment down below. Thank you for reading! Have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment